What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - schrubz - 07/03/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

schrubz

In-game Name
SChruBz

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/30/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Crumble

Reason given for your ban.
I'm VDM'ing on guy :(

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
sorry for bad english :( so some guys say get out of the car and my friend ziped one guy then the guy on who im driving he dont say anything to my friend and he try to kill him he broke the rules and im too broke the rule because im ride on him :(

Why should we unban you ?
my other friend play on this server, this server is best what i know its lowest ping in my country and its simple rules. I'm sorry for broke rulles give me one more chance it will never hapend again

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
No

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunatley the origional video was removed so I have nothing to base this on.

Had you even read th eserver rules before joining and playing on the server?

Unbanned

You were banned for: VDM

Vehicle death match is a rule we take very seriously. Also when someone breaks a rule you have absolutely no right to break a rule yourself. If you hit another person or vehicle on accident you must roleplay it properly. If you hit someone and run off without any sort of roleplay, you have committed a vehicle death match.

Here at RPUK we take the rules and roleplay very seriously. Please read over the rules before you play again, because if you reoffend within a 3 month period from this date you find yourself subject to a permanent ban without appeal. 

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back