What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Sargent Bacon (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Admins 

Sargent Bacon has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Bacon
Your Steam Profile ID: 43
Your GUID or Steam ID: 434
Date & Time you was banned:: 11 10 15
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Samul Tomson, i think
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: while in the help i kept changing my name to bob and jimmy and got ban
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: "Trolling, appeal @ altislife.co.uk"
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: i have done alt of things wrong at first it was just a harmless joke but they took it as somthing else and ban me from team speak i cant talk to anybody because i was ban from team speak.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
Extremely immature behaviour. Try to convince me to believe you wont be childish again in some way, ruining gameplay for others? Why should we unban you? All you state is above what you did wrong and how you can't use TS now, but you dont try to make me believe you won't actually do something similar again..

I know what i done wrong and i really not trying to ruin people gameplay and i am sorry if i was in the past day was the time i needed team speak the most i got killed by a civ in front of a cop and the cop done nothing about it now i know how hard it is without theses guys they are really good at helping us and they spend there time on us and i am just wasting their time so i am very sorry but i really want to get back in after this leason of me doning trolling trying to be funny but just wasting their time for no reason I Am Really Sorry

Bacon :Cool:

This kind of behavior is just not tolerated here, Please give us your teamspeak ID and we will process an unban however any further instances like this and you will not be returning (ts/forums/ingame)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back