What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Rix113 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RRRRR

Dear Admins 

Rix113 has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: [TKC] Rick
Your Steam Profile ID: 76561197961725340
Your GUID or Steam ID: c292d5a67155abca671a6cbd4449586e
Date & Time you was banned:: 6/7/15
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Big "brat" Johnson
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I was banned orignally for Attempted Rdm but after raging to Brat johnson about the server and other issues i came across that day on the server vladic decided to deny my request which was justified. after playing counterstrike with few other tkc members ive actually really missed playing on this server and regret what i said. It was a moment of madness and it wouldnt of been said if i waited to cool down. I will remember to engage my brain before i speak next time :)
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: Common sense and maturity.
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I really miss playing this server and i wanna be able to play with my friends and i promise i wont rage again!! (pinky promise)
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
 I promise to sustain a far more mature attitude towards players, and a lot more respect towards the admins that run the community. Also i would like to add that ive said sorry to Big brat johnson the way i spoke to him and next time ill ingage my brain before typing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back