What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Rix113 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RRRRR

Dear Admins 

Rix113 has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: [TKC] Rick
Your Steam Profile ID: 76561197961725340
Your GUID or Steam ID: c292d5a67155abca671a6cbd4449586e
Date & Time you was banned:: 6/7/15
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Big "brat" Johnson
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: Me and RyanDunne was gettin a police chase off serveral police cars one especially AR. Ryan being the good driver he is kept avoiding the police by driving round Kavala very quickly which to the police would be very annoying as they couldnt keep up. The police ended up shooting out our rear tyres this is where i jumped out the car and tryed to make conversation to the police but as they pulled up and got out they already had there weapons facing us and getting ready to shoot this is where i panicked and brought my gun up to defend my self and i ended up shootin in a panic which basically ended up me and ryan who was in the drivers seat at the time being instantly killed. Big "brat" johnson messaged me in teamspeak which he asked me what was that about etc etc and said he doesnt know if to ban me or not, after my bad attuide towards him as i was trying to explain my self he just banned me anyways as i didnt say sorry straight away as i thought i was justified in what i did due to our rear tyres being shot out.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 3B) RDM - Random Death Match Definition:

Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:
Ive been playin ALUK for a while now and I love the community that comes with playin on these servers. I wouldnt just jump out the car and shoot for no reason as My gang members and other gangs that i play with play by the rules as we our here for the long haul and not just to get banned ( i wouldnt of joined a gang if i just want to RDM people)

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, we did NOT shoot out your tires, you crashed... If we had shot out your tires we would have initiated roleplay. In our TS chat you dont mention anything about it either, so why lie about that? Or is it simply a case of not remembering right?

No, i had a chat about the situation to ryandunne today and we didnt crash at all, if we got spiked then why didnt the front tyres get took out? I think the recording you took will see that we didnt crash?

Seen some chat logs. Awaiting further evidence before final decision is made.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I have seen the video and there was no shots or police near who could shoot you. It actually looks like you wore your tyres out or hit a curb at high speed. (lolarma)

I have also seen a very disturbing chatlog that you have written. You know which one. Care to elaborate?

If this was RDM, how come you can hear every officer screaming put your hands up and weapons away while pointing their guns at us.This is Arma 3 too, you can't wear your tyres out, and theres no curb, our back tyres magically dissappeared, i dont think we crashed there in this video?  Can you also post the chat log as i cant remember.

It was your full chat to Brat where he tried to give you a warning about the poor/no RP. You can remember.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back