What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - ReaTz (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReaTz

Dear Admins 

ReaTz has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: eddie_000
Your Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mehtopkek/
Your GUID or Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52418897
Date & Time you was banned:: Around 7 months ago.
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Belive it was vlad, cant check due to server full
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I called Ross a kid when i was getting arrested in donator shop.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 1A) Bullying is punished by a permanent ban without appeal Don't think it was this tho since i didnt really bully him but i cant find any other rule i think i broke
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I am very sorry for what i said to Ross and i understand what i did wrong, it has gone around 7 months now and i understand what i have done wrong and i will never do it again.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
@ReaTz

Whats changed in the last 7 months ?... Ross is still a member here along with aload of younger members, Issue is we cannot let you back into this community if this or anything like it is going to happen again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back