What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - radduu - 27/11/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

radduu

In-game Name
Ranger White

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
26/11/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Kempi Anderson

Reason given for your ban.
Rule 1.7

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was ban on 11/26/2018, when the server 1 was the victim of a hacker attack. I think that in the madness that was created on the server, I just haven't been so seriously with other players. I have been on the server at that date, no more than 10 minutes maybe, and I died becouse of the hacker. After the death I got banned.

Why should we unban you ?
I will be more seriously in the rolepay

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Could you provide some more info as to why?

I never got any ban or kick on any roleplay server.

I play on this server since 2015.  Most of the arma 3 in game hours are on this server. (626) ( also altis life server 2, and tanoa server)

I consider this was an "unfortunately event" .

I promise that I will do my best not be so "childish" as I were when I got the kick/ban, and I will try my best in the roleplay situations. I am not the "gang guy", or trigger happy, I play most as a civil / farmer or house robber. I spend some real funny moments on this server, and I really dont want to loose the chance to bring it back that time. 

Last edited by a moderator:
So there is a hacker attack, This means we as staff our very busy to find the hacker. and let it stop asap, 
we even call extra staff to help out. And at that same moment you think its time to troll, This means one of our staffmembers needs to spend time on you. 
and that while other people of the community get blown up by the hacker. 

Now go to the rulespage and quote me the rule you broke, And explain this rule in your own words.

(1.7) As a roleplay game every situation is different and not everything can be detailed within these rules and so it is important to remember this is an adult community and some things simply come down to common sense. Things like the following; do not swear at people (out of roleplay), troll people, or bully people otherwise you will simply be banned from our servers.

In my opinion, this rule means, that this is an adult community and it's not allowed to act like a foolish irresponsible child, with no brain.

I'm sorry and it will it will never happen again.

So next time if you get in the same situation, what will you do different? 

To be honest, I will do what I 've done every time when it was a hacker attack. Go out of the server and wait untill the things will be normal again.

So next time if there is a hacker attack please be patient. And actually think before you do something. 
I hope next time you will let us do our job, While dealing with the hacker. 

UNBANNED 03/12/2018
Locked and Moved

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back