What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - QuantumRemix2 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuantumRemix2

Dear Admins 

QuantumRemix2 has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: [SVGO] 57
Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198212931844
Your GUID or Steam ID: 76561198212931844
Date & Time you was banned:: 30/08/15 12:06pm
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Baby Jhonson
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: i was banned because i played music in side chat witch is not allowed!
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: It has come to a point where using voice changers or soundboards on our teamspeak has got very old, If you are found using soundboards or voice changers in public rooms including NHS/Police/UNMC you will be warned, kicked or maybe even banned.
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: i am very very sorry for breaking this rule i cant stop wishing that i could change the past i miss this server very much i love the community im begging please give me one last chance i will never do wrong a gain this is a serious role play community and now you have banned me i have reflected on what i have done and ready to join the action once again @wilco i deeply sorry for using caps towards you i i offended you im sorry i just want in i love this server i hate that grandtheft-altis server plese if u could spear me one last chance that will be awsome!!! im miss this server so much im begging you one last chance ;(
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
We are not here to name and shame other servers. So your opinion of Grandtheftaltis is your own. All I can say is Suum cuique. (Good luck googling that one! )

Playing music down side is just outright stupid and there's no excuse for it. So why did you think it would be a good idea disrupting a majority of players Roleplay?

1. suum cuique = to each of his own                            i was out of control i had bad day i was full with anger i made it worse for myself now i live in regret im sorry for disrupting peoples rp as you said there is no excuse and from the bottom of my heart i apologies for the mess i have coursed this serious rp server and it will deferentially not happen again i miss this community im asking fo one last chance to be part of it once again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brilliant.. i bet that destroyed any RP for 125 people who had to put up with your childish actions.

Why did you fail to follow or read our rules ?

Brilliant.. i bet that destroyed any RP for 125 people who had to put up with your childish actions.

Why did you fail to follow or read our rules ?
I failed to follow the rules because im idiot i should not EVER play music and destroy other peoples rp just because i have had a bad day there no reason  to ruin there fun and games im a fool for what i have done i miss this server so much u dont even no as you said 'childish actions' this is correct and i can ashore you this Will never happen again i have re read the rules and there burnt into my brain i hope you can forgive me for what i have done and my fingers are crossed that i can meet you in the world of altis once again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back