What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Piotr (DENIED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piotr

Dear Admins 

Piotr has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Piotr
Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198035279272
Your GUID or Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035279272/
Date & Time you was banned:: I don't remember, was a pretty long time ago
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Greg
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: Because when my character glitched out of the restrainment i was stupid enough to start shooting. Hands down, it was wrong of me.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 2D) Using known exploits such as looting dead bodies, any duplication of items, duplication of money, using the Anti-VDM script to regain full health, landing on the roof of drug processors, working with Bounty hunters to exploit money from the wanted system, using the ‘Flip Vehicle’ feature outside normal usage (Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal)
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: Because there has been quite some time since i got banned, and i have thinked over my actions. I really enjoyed playing on the server and hope i can get a 2nd chance.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
What were you thinking when you did this?

Have you read our server rules yet? What makes us think this wont happen again?

This dispute will now be closed due to no response. We can not keep disputes open.

Please open a new appeal with a link to this one when you're ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back