What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - PapaBear (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaBear

In-game Name
[J.R] SNAIP

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/09/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
DainMK

Reason given for your ban.
Exploiting VDM Script

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
"I was banned because I was using a glitch that regenerates my HP back to 100% and the reason I was using it is because of ArmA III's Nexus Update that came out around a week ago where they tweaked the hitpoint resistance and damage so every time we hit a sign, a bush or something else we would lose more HP than normal. Since First Aid Kits (FAKs) only heal you up to 75%, also how your screen gets blurry on the edges too so it became annoying after a while and we were using up all our FAKs just because of the new update. Since I couldn't find a better solution (There were no NHS Medics within sight and we didn't know if we would even be able to find one, let alone find one that wasn't busy in order to heal us, and I didn't have time to find one as I only had a limited amount of time left) we were forced to do it." - SNAIP

Why should we unban you.
"Firstly, I'd like to apologize for my actions.

This is the main game I play now, I first came on your server at the start of September I think it was and I'm on most likely everyday with the great friends and people I have stumbled upon and having a good time on probably the best Altis Life Server with an amazing community.

What I have done leading to my ban may not have been the smartest idea but I learnt my lesson and next time I will just ignore it or go and look for an NHS Worker. All I'm asking for is another chance to be let back in :)

Thank you for your time
SNAIP"

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
No

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

This was posted on behalf of SNAIP as he is currently unable to post :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. He is unable to post cause he has a warning point. He will not circumvent that. He will have to wait until that expires.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back