What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Nicolas - 04/15/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicolas

In-game Name
Nicolas

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/01/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
sub1to

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for not respecting the rules of engagement before shooting and killing a fellow player.

Why should we unban you ?
I was young on the server and silly, I saw red when the other player involved crashed my car with his truck so I thought I had the right to exert vengeance. I was wrong and I apologize deeply for this. If unbanned I will strictly follow the server rules as to not cause disturbance anymore.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everybody,

sorry for the late reply I didn't get a notification on my email.

If I were to be hit again by accident on the road I would try to fix the situation with the driver in a civilized fashion, asking him to repay any damages I would have received or heal me if I am hurt.

If I can't come to an understanding with the person I would contact the police and ask them for their assistance on this matter.

Best Regards,

Nicolas

Can you please explain the RDM rule in your own words. I want to be confident that you understand it well before you are unbanned.

As I understand it, based on my previous experience, RDM is killing a fellow player without giving sufficient previous context, such as not giving him a reasonably convincing reason as to why he is being solicited by me and not give him enough time to understand the situation and choose to comply or not. In case he does not comply he is totally right in defending himself, as of myself, setting place to a proper reoleplay (real life) situation.

Wonderful.

Are you now ready to rejoin RPUK's Game Servers and follow all of the Server Rules? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back