What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Nick Lukas - 03/06/2017 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Lukas

In-game Name
Nick Lukas

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/05/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Tampax

Reason given for your ban.
Ban evading

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Okay, let's first talk about that I am new to this server, I played a lot of startis and KOTH and decided to try some roleplaying because as I've seen many videos of Banana duck, CALIBER and much more fellow youtubers roleplaying seems a lot of fun.
I've joined this server I think on the Feb 22 and I started grinding it, learning how to roleplay, meeting new friends, sent an application to join the police force and all around I had a blast of a time.
At 1st of march I decided to take a short break from role-playing in general because it took a lot of my free time and due that I was not doing good in tests.
A couple days go by, was watching some more roleplaying videos when suddenly I really wanted to roleplay and so I did, I logged but then I saw this ugly message pop up that says that I have been banned by Tampax due ban evading.
I am very interested to know if this was meant to be a ban evading ban or did I break another rule or if Tampax was confused (No offense) or either it was just a false ban that was meant for someone else.
Thank you very much for reading my side.

Why should we unban you ?
I think that you should unban me because of these following reasons:
1. I just learnt role-playing and I was having fun with it and also people who were role-playing with me had a blast and I have never broken any rule that will affect on other civs, cops, medics such as RDM, VDM and so on.
2. I am a very skillful PvPer and I was about to join police which would allow me to use my ability for a favor to the police force.
3. I am a very energetic guy, I am always pumped to do stuff.
4. I am a very friendly guy, never gone on a fight in this community, always got thing settled out.
5. I love to share jokes among other players, such as memes and so on just to make people laugh and smile.
6. As I claimed before I have never played on this server before on any other account, and never broken any rule as far as I am concerned.
Thank you very much for reading my side.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, where do I start...

A gentleman named 'Bobby Soxer' (76561198258912575) got banned for duping on 14/02/2017. 

4 days later, a new account, using the same IP, joins the server. The player name on this account is 'Nick Lukas' (76561198316625470). The Steam account of this player owns 4 games and appears to be some kind of 'smurf' account. 

Both forum accounts of the two players also share the same IP - One account was last used on 19/02/2017, the other account (the one you have used to make this appeal), was created on 19/02/2017.

Now at this point, I am starting to feel even more confident that you have knowingly ban evaded. But what really put the final nail in the coffin for me, was when you logged into the server today at 3:03PM on the account that was first banned for duping with the name 'Nick Lukas'. Presumably, you logged into the wrong account, and used the wrong name to attempt to log in.

I feel it is absolutely preposterous to conclude that the above evidence combined is a coincidence. After discussing this with another member of staff, I have come to my decision.

Appeal Denied - 06/03/2017.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back