What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Muzzle (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muzzle

In-game Name
Muzzle

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

11/24/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
Brett

Reason given for your ban.
No Mic

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
Well I Was Banned For My Mic Not Working And Logging Out While Brett was Speaking to Me But i would like to add that I Thought he wanted me to Log out To Fix My Mic But In My Deffence I Did Msg The Bret To Say That IDo Have A Mic But It Was Bugged At This Time

Why should we unban you.
Well ALUK Is The Best Server By Far I Have Made Alot Of Friends While On The Server And I Would Like To Personally Apollagise To Brett For Logging Out While He Was Speaking To Me And I Am Willing To Accept ANY Punishment That Will Come My Way (Im Not A Medic But I Will Be One If You Want Me To Be As A Punishment I Do Have Arac So I Can Do That Im Not The Richest Man So I Cant Do Much) But Like I Said This Is By Far The Most RP Filled Server I Have Found Since Buying Arma 3 The Admins Are Friendly And So Are The hobos And Even Some Rebels (Shout Out To Marmite Miners) And Like I Said Before I Will Personally Appolagise To Anyone I May Have Ruined The RP experience Because Of My Mic Being Bugged I Know Im Not The Most Well Known Person In Game But I Have Still Made Some Personal Friends On This Server In My Month Of Playing And Thank You For Taking Your Time For Reading My Appeal

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I Do If You Would Like I Can Come On Teamspeak And Prove It? @Crumble

-

Edit I Just Confirmed With @DainMK My Mic Works Perfectly  And With A Few Other Buddys Of Mine 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm assuming with Dain Liking this post it's true.

For future reference, if an admin is talking to you in game don't just ignore/log off.

Unbanned

26/11/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back