What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Mr black clock - 01/18/2017 (Unbanned 25/01/2017)

Mr black clock

In-game Name
Mr black clock

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
01/18/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Ciaran

Reason given for your ban.
Combat logging

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was in a hanger at the airport i was not in a fire fight or any rp situation i was in there to log off as had to go pick my son up from school as i clicked the button to log out i seen police walk in i have never broken any server rules and wouldn't ever i love playing roleplay.co.uk my friend has video and in it i say iv got to go offline to pick my son up from school my friends in game name is neon 

Why should we unban you ?
Because i did not combat log atleast not intentionally

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Right then after speaking with Ciaran, he tells me that cops we're actively chasing you and you went behind a post and logged off. 

To save a long debate here, can you quote me the rule that you broke and explain it in your own words.

Behind a post i was in the hanger at the airport not even near a post and police where definitely not chasing me 

Right then after speaking with Ciaran, he tells me that cops we're actively chasing you and you went behind a post and logged off. 

To save a long debate here, can you quote me the rule that you broke and explain it in your own words.
Combat logging is when you back out the game in any fire fight,role play situation, being chased by the police/arrested or just backing out to save you losing your thing or backing out because you angry ie rage quiting.

Back