What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Moelijk - 04/23/2016 (denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moelijk

In-game Name
Moelijk

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/16/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Thesoldier

Reason given for your ban.
First Threating to report / Now Alt account

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
Well first i got banned cause i threated to report someone and they ended up getting banned then i got banned cause i told him i will report him.
But following to you guys i was banned cause i have an alt account named @bunnyhopping meme man. Which i do not, we used to share accounts as i dind need an steam account which i have now an im happy about the games i own, but to bring it out in 1 sentence it is not me but my brother the account.

Why should we unban you.
Well ive learned from what i did, threating to report i shouldnt do that. But i shouldnt be punished because my brother is been an idiot on the server and got banned, and ofcourse its gonna look like i have 2 accounts since we obviously share internet and stuff. But its been an month+ since my ban and im wondering if i can be let in again even tho i havent done anything wrong expect from threating to report someone.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
To quote the rules 

• "My Brother did it" does not work here, do not even bother using that excuse.
We are not idiots and your story stinks. 

Denied

If you can provide proof of your claims please open a new appeal in 5 days 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back