What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Mocny (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mocny

Dear Admins 

Mocny has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Skillman (old Mocny)
Your Steam Profile ID: Mocny
Your GUID or Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mocniacha
Date & Time you was banned:: 19-18-2015
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Neo
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I was banned for shooting someone without any reason and interaction with this person
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 3B) RDM - Random Death Match Definition:
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: First thing I'm sorry. I was shooting with a Rook gun from a long distance and didn't want to kill instantly only wound this person than run to him and interact (maybe rob him).
Second thing: I'm a new player and I was shot so many times in this game without any reason at all and without RP, so I was sure that Admins gives a green light for ppl with this kind of gaming style even when it's against the rules... Now I know that's not true and I WILL be "first Interact than shoot" person. You guys have my word on it.
I got plenty of videos where I'am cooperating with others having fun, getting some money from legall sources, not only killing. There is a channel on Twitch that could be proof of that.
I'am a coop player, I will never do it again, I promise just give me a second chance. I can give to the person i shot all of my actuall stuff if it recompense somehow his losses.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below: http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/32124-mocny-rdm/

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
If your a new player... why the hell are you already running around with a gun ?

Do you understand what this server and community is about ?

If your a new player... why the hell are you already running around with a gun ?

Do you understand what this server and community is about ?
You know what, u have right but there is so much ppl with guns, robbing each other so i buy a gun to protect myself but... It was just a noobish curiosity I guess - You know, oh i was robbed so many times I wanna rob some1 too...

I'm sorry for that and never do it again with this style. I think it's a lesson I never forget.

Ps. The community is for giving the best of fun in this game, meat and make some friends I understand that... 

This is a serious RP server, Please dont go near a gun for a month

Thats the terms of your unban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back