What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - MaddogMK (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaddogMK

Dear Admins 

MaddogMK has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: MaddogMK
Your Steam Profile ID: STEAM_0:1:83634589
Your GUID or Steam ID: 76561198127534907
Date & Time you was banned:: 20/10/2015 21:00
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Remix
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: Lock picking in a green zone
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 6E) You are unable to steal vehicles in a green or blue zone (Punishment is a ban)
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I have been a long time member with the Marmite Miners (no previous bans) but been away from Altis for most of the summer. Tonight was my first night back on, mixing with the old gang with a bit of hobo roulette in Kavala & I decided to try one of my 3 lockpicks left in my backpack on an SUV parked on the pavement outside the pub (only until the alarm sounded). I was banned pretty quickly at which point I was informed by Mycalis that this area is now a green zone. I know lock picking, stealing etc in a green zone is illegal, but I didn't think to check the map for these changes since my last visit. I've been around long enough to know these old rules, so can only apologise and say that I'll take a little more time to familiarise myself with the recent changes before jumping back on.
Thankyou
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
Why didn't you think about checking your map for the safe zones, did it cross your mind?

If I issued an unban will you promise to do the following in-game

1. Check your map and look for all safe zones on the island. 

2. Buy a GPS, so you know when a safe zone starts and ends.

Mr Crumble

Believe it or not, no, I didn't think to check any local changes in Kavala. What with the old team being back on, TS chatter, hobo roulette and my Orbweaver losing its key binding profile I got somewhat overwhelmed (probably an age thing).

Of course I'll update myself on the map changes and of course purchase a GPS.

Thanks for the consideration & apologies for the extra unnecessary admin work!

I don't want to see this happen again

Unbanned 21/10/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back