What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - LustLife (Unbanned - Final Chance)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LustLife

In-game Name
Michael Santini

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/27/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
Neo

Reason given for your ban.
RDM at Marmite Miners

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I got banned for RDM at Marmite Miners

Why should we unban you.
I should be unbanned as i am quite new to this game mode. (Yes i have read the rules) And i logged on to play with my fam, and he found these guys that i really didn't trust. And i went what this "Jay" said. I jumped off the bridge because my friends told i know i did wrong and i am taking this more like a learning curve than a huge mistake. I know i was in the wrong and i am terribly sorry for my actions. If there is anything how i could compensate this i would.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
In your own words what is Random Death Match?

In your own words, what is the proper way to initate with a player, and when can you shoot them?

In your own words what is Random Death Match?
RDM is to me used to denote when a player randomly kills other players without a valid reasons.

In your own words, what is the proper way to initate with a player, and when can you shoot them?
It depends on the RP i suppose there can be a lot of different examples of this. Let's say i am robbing a bank and i have hostages. I tell the cops to not come inside the bank or i shoot one of the hostages, and then a cop decides to come in, then i would probably kill the cop and one of the hostages. I think this is a valid reason to kill someone and that is not random death match, as it kind of blends into the RP.

Thank you for your response Thesoldier
-LustLife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back