What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Luke Howell - 06/14/2016 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Luke Lemon

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/14/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Crumble

Reason given for your ban.
Combat Logging

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I think i was banned because it looked like i combat logged on purpose so that i could keep all my gear.

Why should we unban you ?
You should unban me because as soon as i spawned some guy was telling me to put my hands up and i was confused because i had just spawned and literally less than 5 seconds later he started shooting me and i didnt move so i ran away around the corner and he came through the door and killed me and at this point i was really mad so like 10 seconds after he had killed me i had rage quit and joined the server again because i didnt want to wait for a medic who was 1000's of metres away and when i had spawned in i didnt spawn in with any of my previous gear so its not like i earned anything from this but i didnt know that you could just rob someone straight after they had spawned... and i aborted so fast because i didnt want him to get any of my gear because he made me mad by robbing me as soon as i had spawned

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Denied.

You didn't try to resolve this with the people involved. 

Appeal in 6 months time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back