What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Lopes (Unbanned - Mistake)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lopes

In-game Name
Pablo Escobar

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
01/02/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Thesoldier

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
Me and my gang were protecting a gang outpost, we were camping to rob some guys that were nearby with choppers, we engage on them and they run away, 1 minute after that a new chopper arrived and they dropped a person ( the one that reported me), he went to my position to say hello, and i gived him a warning to leave the area, and i used bullets as a warning as well, he refused, so a member of my team killed him, i got banned for supose RDM.

Why should we unban you.
I hate to say this but this was unfair, I told him to leave the area, he did not leave the area, beside this the person entered in a zone in conflict in a active firefight with shots being fired for me that is failing RP,IRL a civilian never entered in a firefight right in the middle. the admin said this: "You're saying something and fully unload a firearm at the same time him, he did not have enough time to comply even if he heard what you said."...this statement is far from the truth, when the person said the first hello he was far away from my position, i was telling him already to leave and he kept coming in my direction and hiding below the compound from my point of view and still i did not even hit once his body, i never aimed to his body, i could kill him with an headshot or something but i did not want to. Other thing is the fact that the person that recorded this can´t even hear the people talking to him, i was 3 meters away from him and in the recording you can see that he can´t hear the people voice, it´s very funny how that video has only his voice and his friends voice... The final thing is, i was not even the person who killed him, is this kind of a joke or what? So why do i must pay if i did not even kill anyone? Just because i wasn´t recording my own version, why do admin take decisions based only in the video? Why does he not analize the fact that the man entered in the middle of a firefight? I´m so sad about this and truly angry because i have more than 1 year on this community, i follow always the rules, i told him to leave he choose not to, he presents a video without the proper sound of the game and the admin just only make decisions by the video, what is the point of defending ourselfs if the admin only sees the video? I mean, i´m sorry, i only want to play with my friends, i never did this type of things in 1 year of being here, and i know that for much as i write here you will always support the admin decision, and i fully understand that, i know it must be like that, but take in consideration that in here videos are not always the truth, i swear that i did not never tried to RDM the person in question. Thank you for reading.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched the video. 

You were speaking to him however did fire shots while doing so, could these have actually been warning shots? Who knows.

You did not actually kill the guy that's why i'm a little confused here. @Thesoldier why wasn't the killer banned in this case? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back