What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - LoneDucky (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneDucky

In-game Name
Ron Weasly

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/14/2014

Member of the team that banned you.
Just says Admin Ban

Reason given for your ban.
Not there

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I last played on this server about 9-10months ago and before that i played on this server for about a year (about when it first started up) im really sorry but the reason why i was banned was when i died my game crashed and that was the reason i stopped playing Arma3 for a long time as there was bad problems with my game but now i got a new pc and its all good. So i would love to start playing on this server again.

Why should we unban you.
I would just like to say that i was also banned from the teamspeak over 1year ago, i have been unbanned now, and im really sorry for what i did on ts3 (being a bit immature) and i have grown up alot in that time and would really like to become apart of the AltisLife.co.uk community again. Like i said my pc now is alot better, i run about 30-40 fps on very high, so there will be now crashing problems. I have alot of experience on Alitis Life and this server so if you would give me another chance i will 100% prove to you it was a good choice.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Im sorry but im not sure if it was server 1 or server 2 that i was banned on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back