What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Khaldrogo - 03/18/2017 (Timed Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khaldrogo

In-game Name
Khaldrogo

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
10/07/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Neo

Reason given for your ban.
Rdming in a GZ

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned along time back for firing at my firing inside the safe zone at my friend with a sniper 2 of us were shooting his car please note nobody was killed or any other players rp damaged by this. we got bored and started to troll our mate

Why should we unban you ?
It was quite a while ago i was banned and tbf i miss playing on the server and the rp on it. i grantee it wont happen again it was just us being idiotic we were well known with other player had big rp with alot of big alliances at the time would love to be able to get back on

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Neo

shoting from castle to everyone in or near garage

2016-07-10 14:08:34

I don't think that says explicitly at one vehicle.. Regardless, your reasoning for being unbanned after causing our staff members grief is rather weak, please expand it.

Hi it was know were near the garage it was the small bridge over to the garage to the left granted other players were in the area but our friend was in a Hemmit so he was an easy target to shoot. And im sorry for what we did i didnt read the rules and assumed because we werent killing anyone it wouldnt matter obviously i was wrong. I realise it will have caused panic with the others below. And to the staff in the area i miss playing on the server we were relatively well established multiple houses interactions with all the main gangs and this was the only incident in which we broke the rules we had nothing else against us to what i can recall. And really wanna get back into the action and fun on the server. Hope this is enough thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back