What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - KennyS Is Bass (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Admins 

KennyS Is Bass has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Forrest Gump
Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198109065442
Your GUID or Steam ID: eea44d4e5cb2d48525c77cd0581c3587
Date & Time you was banned:: 7/15/2015
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Ti crumble
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: Fail Rp and Rdn
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: RDM - Random Death Match Definition:
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I think i shoul be given another chance because i have learned all the rules and i know them by heart i have played on a lot of hardcore servers since the ban and i have read the rules for this server over and over i player on a hardcore server called criticalgaming i also am not as stupid as i was back them i know what i did wrong and i think everyone deserves a second chance that is why i am asking for that second chance so i can prove myself to be a good and fair role player that i know i am i am sorry for the rdm and fail rp i understand i should not of done that but i know everything and i can assure you i will not get introuble again i apoligize to the community and to the people i broke rules with i hope you can forgive me and give me another chance
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below: http://www.altislife.co.uk/ could not find it

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
you've already been banned before, and denied since...

Why on earth should we give you another glimpse?

i have learned from my mistakes that is why i am asking you to please forgive me and unban me i am begging you i have a lot of friend on here i can not lose i willl not get reported or banned i was even a support member on another server i have learned from my mistakes and that is why i want to apoligize to the community for what i did i know i was wrong and it will not happen again please forgive me.

Sorry but you were banned within 9 days of your last ban. Not here.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back