What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Just Balls - 09/02/18 (Redirected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Balls

In-game Name
Hannibal Lecter

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
13/03/17

Member of the team that banned you.
DELETER

Reason given for your ban.
You were kicked off the game. (BattleEye: Admin Kick ((2,4) exploits - By DELETER on 13/03/17)

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for participating in exploiting bugs of the game.

Why should we unban you ?
Okay so the reason why I havn't asked for an unban in all this time is because I, at the time, was too ashamed to do so. The reason being, I had recently been unbanned. So I decided to take a break from the game, mostly cuz i was mad at myself for getting involved at that idiotic scene.

I take full responsibility for my actions and am sincerely sorry for what I have done.
The only reason why I'm submitting this request is due to me and some of my friends were talking about playing RP again and started to talk old memories from RPUK.

So, it has been almost a year since this rulebreak took place and I have had plenty of time for regret and thouroughly think about my actions.
I hope you can give me a chance to come back to the server and have some fun with my friends Roleplaying and creating new RPUK memories by enjoying the roleplay gameplay.

Lastly I'd like to say that I am terribly sorry and that I also sent my apologies the houseowner at that time. I am sorry for disturbing the climate and vision the community has to create a soulful Roleplay experience. And I am also sorry for any inconvenience and any offence that was taken by my actions.

I'm happy to answer any questions that you might have.

Sincerely,
Papi

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back