What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Just Balls - 02/26/2017 (Unbanned 28/02/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Balls

In-game Name
Papi Chulo

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/23/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Stuart

Reason given for your ban.
Fail Roleplay

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I will first quote the staff members reason for the ban and later i will tell you how interpret it and the situation.
"You initiated whilst downed to the people around you and ask them to value their life. This is classed as Fail roleplay and like above we would of expected better. For this I will be issuing you with a ban for fail rp. I would suggest to read the server rules and to understand this isn't allowed on the server. When you are downed you are grasping for life and bleeding out so we would like to see people roleplaying as such. Talking normally isn't a realistic type of role play under this situation."

To me its a clearcut Fail RP. The server is called ROLEPLAY, and its also the main reason for me being on the server. Therefore its important that you try to play your "role" as perfect as possible so the roleplay experiance (which is the servers genre) is good for everyone. It's each and everyones responsibility within the community to make the community what we want it to be. Therefore its important to remember to never break character, which i did in this situation. As Stuart posted, when you are down you are fighting for your life with every last bit of energy that you have in your body. The way I roleplayed was not even remotely close to good quality RP due to me actually initiating on the players like im having the best day of my life.

Why should we unban you ?
First off I need to explain something. I have played on alot of altis servers but none so well etablished and developed as RP. That was the first reason for me sticking around on the server. After that I met loads of people across the island and found a decent amount of people that knew the worth of quality roleplay. I fell inlove with the roleplay part after some time when i realized that it stimulated my thirst for creativity and connecting to other people. This combined with shoot-outs and the life as a criminal made me stick to the server.

Now, at this specific situation I am going to be honest and say that my emotions got the better of me. I do consider myself a good roleplayer and i am inspired by people who can do high quality roleplay, it makes me want to amp up my RP-game. I'm telling You this bcuz its important for me that you understand that i do value quality RP.
The reson that i got annoyed wat that yet again im in an other situation with what i consider a "shit"-initiation, "hands up or die, i dont want to repeat myself". Ofcourse, there is an importance in getting a clear message to the person you intend to RP with, but the guy had plenty of time to add some flavour into the RP to make it more enjoyable. The fight kept on going and the guy who executed me said "I will execute you for the cause".. and I asked.. "what cause please dont!" and he replied ".. for the cause". At the moment i got so agitated that I went OOC.

I do understand the irony of me saying that i got ticked off cuz of the bad RP and I myself end up doing exactly the same. Im not blaming the Roleplayers, dont get me wrong, I take full responsibility for my actions and sincerely regret my actions. Im just hoping you can relate to my experiance and understand it was something that happened in the heat of the moment and that you will give me another chance to rejoin my gang at Ascention, get back on to roleplaying and continue to contribute to the roleplay journey.

Thanks in advance!
Sincerely,
Papi

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Now THIS is how you appeal. Not going to even ask you any further questions.

Unbanned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back