What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - John Walter - 07/15/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verdox

In-game Name
RazerSixFour

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Blanket ban no name

Reason given for your ban.
Blanket Ban

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Think gang ban

Why should we unban you ?
Because i want to play again

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
do you still talk to the people of EXP? 

What did you took so long to appeal?

Why should we unban you ?
Because i want to play again
You don't seem to put a lot of effort in your appeal. Do you really want to play again?

do you still talk to the people of EXP? 

What did you took so long to appeal?

You don't seem to put a lot of effort in your appeal. Do you really want to play again?
No i don't talk to people of EXP anymore.

It took so long because i had played on other servers and played other games.

Well there wasn't much to explain but yes i do want to play again because the roleplay on other servers is poor to almost nothing and this server is probibly one of the best RP servers there is. And if i didn't want to play on this server anymore then well, i wouldn't have made this appeal.

Verdox said:
No i don't talk to people of EXP anymore.

It took so long because i had played on other servers and played other games.

Well there wasn't much to explain but yes i do want to play again because the roleplay on other servers is poor to almost nothing and this server is probibly one of the best RP servers there is. And if i didn't want to play on this server anymore then well, i wouldn't have made this appeal.
Oh except for Treseption but he is a friend irl

The rules have updated since. Please read them so you are ready to follow them going forward.

i'lll do it now

wait have they updated since i made this post or since few years ago?

Verdox said:
i'lll do it now

because i don't see any differences since the 15nd

Verdox said:
The rules have updated since. Please read them so you are ready to follow them going forward.

i'lll do it now

because i don't see any differences since the 15nd
They updated since a few months... Are you read to follow the rules going forward? 

The terms of the unban will be that you do not use that teamspeak or community going forward for obvious reasons, To be clear EXP are no more here and after the childish antics tonight can be no more in any capacity however if your a good roleplayer there are plenty of gangs that will accept people in!

Do you understand/accept ?

The terms of the unban will be that you do not use that teamspeak or community going forward for obvious reasons, To be clear EXP are no more here and after the childish antics tonight can be no more in any capacity however if your a good roleplayer there are plenty of gangs that will accept people in!

Do you understand/accept ?
i didn't have had any contact with them since i stopped playing. yes i understand and accept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back