What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - JewishPacman (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Dean Hall

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/17/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
WhoisDan

Reason given for your ban.
Insulting

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I was permanently banned for insulting an admin. The evidence given by WhoisDan in the form of a screenshot containing a message sent from my character in the Civ OOC chat saying "Dan = Autistic?" 

Why should we unban you.
I am fully aware of the reasoning behind the ban.
I in no way condone or defend what I said.
I only said that in defiance and questioning of WhoisDan's judgement.
It out right wont happen again, bottom line.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
No

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Evidence.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This is an adult community, and this is a community that has players who play that may or may not have some form of mental incapacitation, social learning difficulties, etc... 

He as a staff member made a call that others may or may not agree with, but there are proper channels you may go through if you feel a game admin or other staff did something wrong by contacting a mentor. Although all admin decisions are final, we're human and can make mistakes.

That being said, what you've done is pretty childish, what guarantee do we have that you won't do it to another player on OOC if you get angry. This is not counter strike where we complain to everyone if we do not get our way.

Of course there is not guarantee, however I see myself as a mature individual and give you my word that it won't happen again.   

What you did is not tolerated here and looking at the whole situation leads to this 

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back