What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Jensiboy - 08/26/2016 (Perma-banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
LeBron Brown

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/07/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
It does not show (Possibly The Soldier, since he banned my friend from the same situation)

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I know I got banned for RDM. 2 of my friends and I had planned to rob a police car at the sharp turn under Agios and the plan was that one of my friends was going to yell "Stop the car", and if they kept driving I would shoot the tires. Eventually, when a police car came and my friend yelled "Stop the car", my other friend shouted at me to shoot them because they kept driving. Because of all the yelling I found the situation both caothic and stressed. I tried to shoot the wheels on the police car but accidently killed the driver instead. Afterwards, when I saw the police video of the situation I could see that they were indeed slowing down before I started shooting. I admit to have accidently RDM'ed a police officer.

Why should we unban you ?
I play on your servers alot, and I love to play on it. I like it because it's strict, and there are not many trollers/cheaters. I follow your rules and I would say that this situation was rather unfortunate, as it was an accident, not on purpose. Sadly, I don't have any evidence to prove this. Thanks for taking your time reading my appeal, and I hope you'll let me play on your amazing server again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back