What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - jeff0099 - 03/26/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Jeff

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Crumble

Reason given for your ban.
Second Account (http://prntscr.com/ak7b6s)

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I bought 2 accounts for me and my friend. My friend got banned here, so I gave him to write a dispute ban.

Why should we unban you.
I think this ban is mistake. I play this server alot we worked alot of time for our stuff here. we don't to move to bad server like asylum or gta.. we want to be part of serios role play community. and if you asking why he under my name. thanks because I bought the second account(he have money problem)...

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
When you made that appeal you confinred you made it for yourself 

Please confirm this unban request is for you.[COLOR= rgb(191, 191, 191)]Yes[/COLOR]

See unban appeal. If this was your friend why confirm this?

When you made that appeal you confinred you made it for yourself 

Please confirm this unban request is for you.Yes

See unban appeal. If this was your friend why confirm this?
He came over to my house and we played the server and I had to go for few minutes so I told him that he can use my account to try to unban him. I didn't know that he can't do it with my account.. now he opened a appeal at the perm ban.. Now I know it and it won't happen again. I made sure that he read all the rules. It will be very nice if you can unban two of us. we want to play this server and role play. we like role playing and your server is the best choice! thanks :) (he did it as oliver white)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back