What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Jamie1 - 12/20/2016 (Timed out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie1

In-game Name
jamie

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/13/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Samuel Thompson

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
for alleged 'RDM' however the reason given in the report the player sent is completely littered with lies and the you tube video does not show the whole story. First of all me and my friends all screamed at him to put his hands up as soon as we saw him however I noticed from the video that in game voices were only turned on half way through. Second of all after he told us that he had people on the hills about to shoot us we found that very scary and so we assumed that we were being robbed and the only way we might survive is if we tried to fight our way out. Third of all I was never ever contacted by the player about this issue, never was there an attempt to contact me and resolve the issue, mainly because I think he released that even though it was just me who killed him my friends were all Rd Med very shortly after he died

Why should we unban you ?
I believe we broke no rules and the guy had his in game voice turned of until halfway through, I was not contacted about this incident until i received the ban, my friends were all legitimately rd-med and we told the guy to put his hands up. I think this guy was annoyed that he lost stuff and died and that this is a revenge report. I have not played in awhile I was excited to come back on and then realize some guy who was upset about dying even though its part of the game as long as its in RP got me banned

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, topic unlocked. Are you ready to follow the forum rules first of all?

Can you explain in your own words what the RDM rule is and why do we have it?

Dispute has timed out, we cannot keep these open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back