What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Jamie1 - 12/08/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie1

In-game Name
jamie

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/08/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
JohnJoeegan

Reason given for your ban.
racism

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I had just been rdmed and lost a considerable amount of cash. Against my better judgement I used language that I truly regret, to vent my anger towards the player that had killed me, I used a racist term, which i wish I hadn't and instantly regretted

Why should we unban you ?
All I can say is a made an awful mistake, I love playing with my friends, its been a source of much enjoyment for me for a long time. I am very invested in the RP culture and was devastated when I was banned. I wish I never used the language I did and would commit myself to changing my attitude completely if I was to be un banned. All I can say is that I made a awful mistake and would like a second chance to play on the server, which has such an amazing community. So much regret and anger towards myself, the language I used was unaceptable

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont let this happen again, and please think twice before typing nonsense like this ingame.

3993530.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back