What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - JackPoulter04 - 26/04/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackPoulter04

In-game Name
PPPP

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
25/04/18

Member of the team that banned you.
DELETER

Reason given for your ban.
NLR (5.3) and Red Zone Abuse (6.0.1) and (6.3.3)

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Firstly, I went down to the Rebel Outpost to buy gear. I bought it a before leaving I searched the area like the DMT, when I got to the top of the DMT I got sniped and a immediately got kicked of for Player Network Speed, which made it look like I intentially done so. Despite this I lost my gear and we dealt with it on TS and Narcos understood that I just got kicked. After this I wanted to buy gear once again and I did not have a hummingbird just a plane, so I decided to head back down to Rebel roughly 10 minutes after my first death. I did not have my NLR timer and I did not check the time, it was not far of the 15 minutes as it took me a while to connect to the server due to it being full. So when I went down there I breached (5.1). I do not believe that I wa that far of however when I arrived I rebought gear and pulled my ifrit out and drove round for a while until a Taru arrived which I then took shots at then a hummingbird which I also took shots which then landed over the hill so I drove up and around the RZ including going in and out hence the (6.0.1) rule breach. I only done this in order to keep my ifrit safe and not to die as I was severely outnumbered from DMT and a few hills, so driving in and out was hard to recognise when I am tring to keep my life and the RZ being small. I decamped slightly out of red and got shot at resulting to my death. I do not no about 6.3.3 as I didn't see no video of this. Also I only returned fire out of Red upon taking shots

Why should we unban you ?
I have been a part of this high quality RP server for a long time now and throughout this time I have provided high quality RP and I have also spend many hours in Kvala GZ simply Roleplaying, I have also benefited the community by informing people that they are breaching the strict and well enforced server rules. I know all the rules and these were just mistakes, being my first in game ban I do follow the server rules and have always provided my highest quality RP which is expected in such a good server. No other server will provide me with the RP tat I have experienced throughout my time here. If I was to be unbanned I can ensure that I would never intentially break server rules. I have learnt such good RP from here and have met people that also give this. This is just a silly mistake when I was just not focusing about the RZ more about my ifrit and gear, and it is an easy mistake to make and I hope due to this one mare chance could be granted and I could prove my RP skills. If I was to be unbanned I could make sure that I will never do this again, and this ban has definitely taught me not to do it again andpay more attention to the border of the zones more, thank you for taking your time to read this, and I hope that you can understand and give me another chance.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Quote us the rules directly from the rulespage and explain them to us in your own words?

These are the rules I broke and explained in my own words.

Quote us the rules directly from the rulespage and explain them to us in your own words?
(5.3) When you respawn:

Your character does not remember any previous roleplay situations.

Your character does not remember where any of its vehicles outside the garage are

Your character does not remember any previous enemies (your killer/robber etc)

Your character cannot return within 1000m of the location of death or be involved in the same combat situation until the 15 minute NLR timer has expired.

Your character does remember their friends & gang members.

This means that once you have died you are a new person, you do not remember you died and cant remember past actions. This also means you can not return to the place of death, or the person that shot you if you get there name. So this also means you cant base your actions after remembering he killed you

(6.0.1) You must not abuse the boundaries of any marked zone on the map. Using the boundary to troll/taunt or temporarily gain protection is forbidden.

This means if you get shot, do not run in to the zone attempting to get cover, and running in and out. This also includes driving in and out.

(6.3.3) For Red zone specific rules to apply, both shooter and victim must be inside the Red zone.

This means you have to be in the red zone and have to shoot the victim once both players are inside the red zone. If a player is out of it even if he is close, as long as hes not abusing it, don't shoot him.

Alright, hopefully we will not be seeing you in the appeals section again.

UNBANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back