What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Jack The Ripper (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
ChaoTiCBoY

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/22/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
I don`t know

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I belive its because I rdmd cops in athira and glitched the restrains https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUZL3T9hZsE&feature=youtu.be and this is the video showing me glitching

Why should we unban you.
Well first of all happy new year, because i didn`t know that i wasn`t supposed to shoot ppl without talking to them cuz i got killed couple times without even pressing the caps button so I've decided to rob everybody instead of killing them and suddenly the police shows up and then i killed them but unfortuntly i got restraind but suddenly again i got unrestraind no idea how so i shot them and i am really sorry about this i didn`t know it was an a arma glitch at all , all what am asking for is another chance ppl do mistakes just give me another chance to prove that i have changed i swear to god i won`t break any rules again and i`l stick to it completely plz,ur the best server so far.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You were told to appeal in a month form the 23rd of december, it has not been a month. 

which means that there is no way to play in the server in the recent days right,well sorry then sir but can i still appeal in the coming 23 which it will be Saturday i belive.

and sorry for doing this so its just the thing that I bought arma specially to play altis life and I haven`t found a good server like urs so I haven`t played the game since I got banned that is why I want to get unbanned but again I am sorry.

You broke a lot of rules here. How have you changed?

i`ve changed I  swear to god I have changed I admit that I made a lot of mastakes back there but this time there will be no mistakes i completely know what roleplay is now,just give one more chance to prove that i have become a good person now , i am sorry.

How can you change in a matter of weeks?

Its not about time its just the thing when u get compeletly know how percious a thing is so u decied to change for  and again i am sorry i am just sorry it was my first time on the server i didn`t know like what roleplay is i thought it was like gta v and stuff

The one when everybody keeps good behavior and do real roleplaying like getting a legal job with ur friends not to shoot on sight,doing stupid thing with ppl aswell get to know ppl and also u can be a bad guy aswell robbing people but without killing them maybe knocking them out if needed,getting an a illegal job like selling weed cocaine herion etc,
Also the one when you keep a good background story for yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to give you a final chance here. Don't blow it!

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back