What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Jack The Ripper (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
ChaoTiCBoY

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/22/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
I don`t know

Reason given for your ban.
RDM,Restrain glitch

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I believe I got banned for rdming ppl and glitching the cuffs

Why should we unban you.
Well first of all merry Christmas to all of u,I belive its my fault for getting myself banned but hey I swear to god it was my first time playing on any altis life server I didn`t read the rules I didn`t know that altis life common rules is not to rdm ppl but the real reason for me doing this cuz it happened to couple of time well that is not an excuse I know but I am sry I swear to god I am sry and i`l completely follow the rules plz give me another chance i was really enjoying this server so far and this is the best altis life server and bout the cuff glitch i didn`t know it was an arma 3 glitch at all and i am not supposed to do it this is my first time breaking any rules just plz all what i want is one more chance and i`l prove I've changed plz let me enjoy my Christmas and thx anyway

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Just more explaning about how the glitch happened when the cops shot me with the rubber bullet and restrained me after I`ve woke up I`ve seen my gun in my hand and that I can shoot so that's what happened I shot the cops didn`t know that i was supposed to wait until I get completely restrained plz guys I beg u to give me another chance I got arma 3 specially for this mod and I can`t find a better server than urs so guys plz I beg u give me another chance this is my first time breaking any rule plz.

Did you not read the reply on your last dispute?

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back