What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - (J.R) Sebastian (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

POLSKI BELG

In-game Name
(J.R) Sebastian

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/24/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
DainMK

Reason given for your ban.
Attempting to rob in greenzone

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
(I'm writing this Unban Appeal for (J.R) Sebastian because he doesn't get the activation e-mail for his forum account)
I was banned for attempting to rob a civilian in the car shop in Kavala which I completely forgot was part of the green zone. I told him to put his hands up but then I realised it was the green zone but before i stopped an admin tp to me and says "You know better than this" and i apologised but still got banned.

Why should we unban you.
I would be ever more glad for you to unban me. I have met many very nice people on the server and very nice admins and cops who are really friendly. I take part in the RP and I try my best to not do anything tat would cause arguements. This is the only server I play on because it is the best server ive ever come around to joining. I made a mistake and I realised what i did wrong and I know if I get unbanned it will never happen again. It was a stupid thing for me to do before I logged off but it happened and I know that It will not happen again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
No

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you explain the safe zone rule for me please.

The safe zone rules for are not to rob anyone in the green zone/not to steal cars in green zone/ not to shoot in green zone/ not to kill anyone in the green zone/ do not tell anyone to do anything you want in the gren zone as it is distupting their game while in the green zone. I know I attempted to rob someone in the green zone but I honestly know the rules of the server and I do my best to follow but the time I told someone to put their hands up is because I completely had no idea what was happening I was so tired and there wasn't many people on the server also I sometimes get confused with the car shop in Kavala being part of the green zone but I realise that now and I promise it will never happen again.

Posted on Behalf Of Sebastian

If you are tired and feel you can't play according to the rules, log off. Always keep an eye on where the greenzones are.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back