What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - imbatman (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

imbatman

Dear Admins 

imbatman has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: IMBATMAN
Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198044619570
Your GUID or Steam ID: fdbfa36ab1b1e880f08c867b3834cbf3
Date & Time you was banned:: 3:45AM GMT 5/31/15
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Vacatio
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: because it looks like RDM
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: RDM
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: Hey, i said in my first Unban appeal that i didnt do it but thats wrong by me, i mixed up the dates thats why i said that.
i shot the cop yes, but not as hardcore as it looks like now that i remember.
it was me and 4 out of my gang "GC" and about 5 or 6 from the gang "TI" that were running around in the streets in kavala trolling people, robbing people and killing when it had to be done.
this thing with the cop getting killed is that some other dudes rolled in and fought back against us so it all esculated kinda quick there and we were getting shot and they were getting shot, shit calmed down for some seconds when the cops arrived but not for long. in this clip that the cop put up is 10 seconds long, you cannot se what is happening just before or after but im gonna share it to you from my point of view,
i get orders to start shooting again (im the sniper) so i shot 2 guys and after them i get orders to shot the cop at the cop car (i knew he was there but he didnt know i was looking at him and why he didnt hear my first shots is because he wasnt close then and i always use silencer)
when i get my orders i immiediatly thinks that my "boss" has been interracting with this person, but in this case i can see that he didnt, so it is a bit of missunderstanding really because i do not RDM, thats not fun at all..
iam really sorry that this happend but i understand that i got banned because you cannot se the whole story in that 10 second clip, i really enjoy this playing on this server and i really hope you will get me a second chance.

Regards, your mate Bruce Wayne
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below: http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/27751-imbatman-rule-3b/#comment-170936

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
YOU need to prove what you say is correct. Not me. If you make a claim in your appeal you need to back it up or admit you messed up. Which one is it?

i get what you mean but its kinda hard for me to prove this because i dont have it recorded.. i think i can get some witnessess but i think thats it.. well yes i did actually fuck up because i did not personally interact with this person but what can i say, Heat of the moment?..

if you are gonna make me kiss your ass to get back on this server, so be it! i want to get back on the server bro..

Its not about kissing ass. Its about backing up your elaborate story with actual proof. People say all sorts of shit to get themself unbanned it just doesnt sit with me.

ye i get what you mean, i dont know how to do that to be honest since i dont got any video proof.. 

you got any thoughts on what i could do so i can continue playing on this server?
i dont want to change server because i like this server and i donate to it. what i can try do to is to get some witnessess but more than that i cant do..

i know what i did is wrong and iam really sorry about it, i havent been on the server for ages but long enough to know the rules and even try the police force.

if you give me a second chance i promise that it wont go down like this again, i will personally interract with them before open fire.. and i have really learned by my mistake i did here.. sorry

There is no second chance, this is your final chance.

I suggest you put any weapons down for a month and not involve yourself in any rebel activity, learn to RP and interact again, if you dont do this or get banned, its perm there is no appeal.

Unbanned for final chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back