What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Idler (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idler

Dear Admins 

Idler has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Idler
Your Steam Profile ID: IdIer
Your GUID or Steam ID: 76561198116554321
Date & Time you was banned:: Some time in October last year.
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Doesn't say.
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I combat logged a year ago. I was young and stupid. I have played Altis Life on various servers since then, and learnt how to properly enjoy RP and not be dick.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 2E) Logging/Combat logging at any point where you are in RP is exploiting. Some examples of this: during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting medic, logging to save gear, logging while ziptied
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I'm sorry for spamming you guys on Teamspeak. I want to try out another server. I don't have a negative stance to ALUK. I want to get unbanned so I can participate in high quality role-play and gameplay, and compare it to GTA.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below: http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/9763-chirven-idler-action-bans-issued-13112014/#comment-56635

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
@Idler this is a serious RP server, unlike other servers we enforce our rules and things elsewhere that is accepted might not be here, Please before joining the server read our rules fully.

As for your concern about other community's reading this and banning you, Thats upto them not something we care as we only care about what happens here, if you do get banned as a result of this it shows the quality of "adminship" elsewhere, If thats a worry to you then i would recommend considering your long term options, Regardless your welcome here

Unbanned

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back