What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Haych (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haych

Dear Admins 

Haych has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: [RED] Haych
Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198140273117
Your GUID or Steam ID: a0ad6e73ff284b1642df5818a207de2b
Date & Time you was banned:: Couple months ago
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Maretek - Appeal on the forums
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I was idling in Kavala when I was banned. Me and a couple gang members come from another server, and one of our members started trolling in Kavala so everyone with the 'RED' tag got banned.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: Trolling I assume
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I want to start trying out different communities and servers as I want to try out something new.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
No doubt the worst server to go trolling on with friends.

Have you read our rules ? We are unlike other servers this is a serious RP community if your not into serious RP then we wont take this further

Yes I have. As mentioned I from another server so I am well educated in the rules of RP servers. I simply want to try something different.

Like i said we are not like other servers so start here with a different stance

What might be considered quality RP on another server might be low quality here.

Unbanned 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back