What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - HashPalace (Denied - No reply)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HashPalace

Dear Admins 

HashPalace has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Hash Palace
Your Steam Profile ID: Hash Palace
Your GUID or Steam ID: HashPalace
Date & Time you was banned:: 12:30-13:00
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Sorry cant remember
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: Was leanring how to drive a quad when I ran some guys over, accidentally
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: Reckless driving
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I would like to become part of the Altis Life community, and didn't know how to drive
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
It's exactly what it says on the tin @Wilco, VDM - guy on a quad sees a bunch of people standing around in kavala and thinks he is a blowing ball.

May I remind you that was my first 5 mins of playing arma 3
May we remind you that its YOUR responsibility to not fuck up, even in your first second? Maybe, I dont know, try a tutorial? Or just drive somewhere with no people around?

A bit of common sense.. If you are lacking this, Im inclined to deny this, since even if you get unbanned you'd probably fuck up again anyway.

Convince us to let you back on mate.. It's not like we have to, it's a gift, this second chance. So earn it.

@HashPalace please take the time to reply. Dispute will be closed tonight around 23h when I'm back from work and this hasn't been replied to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back