What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Grym (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbles

Dear Admins 

Grym has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Grym
Your Steam Profile ID: STEAM_0:0:55614355
Your GUID or Steam ID: 76561198071494438
Date & Time you was banned:: A few weeks ago, can't remember the exact time.
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Brat
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I know exactly why I was banned, and it really was a justified ban. I broke rule 2E) Combat logging.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 2E) Combat logging.
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: Well, after a long and quite bad night, where I had been killed several times for bull**** reasons including; being blown up by my own car (that one's on me), having a hobo drive into my parked car which hit me and killed me, randomly falling through a bridge in a car and explode, and at last while starting up my helicopter I noticed my controls had been reset as I slid down the hill and exploded (also on me) I pressed ESC and ALT+F4'd. It was a very bad night and at last I was just done. I've been here long enough to know it won't save me my gear, I wasn't in any type of roleplay scenario while sliding down that hill so I didn't ruin anything for someone else except for my friend who also were in the chopper. All in all I've been very faithful to this server and would really appreciate if you would give me another chance.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
Be careful with ALT+F4 it just isnt tolerated and causes issues as the server is still trying to communicate with you for a while after you have gone.

Unbanned for your final chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back