What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Gisli - 06/25/2016 (Timed out) <t>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gisli

In-game Name
Gisli

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/05/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Cadetbus

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Think i shot Cadetbus by mistake but i have to say that Cadetbus was there in wrong place at the wrong time cause me and my friend Torker were defending us after attempted robbery on us....A car came in and rammed my Hemmet many times and forced us to the side of the road where that guy managed to role over my hemmet and we were defending us cause we knew or were affraid that we would be shot after the truck rollover so this red car(Cadetbus car) came in also in high speed,blazing to the same spot as the robbers who were already starting to firing at us so in the heat of this gunfight we thought this might be the robber member and i took the shot at him also...we couldnt take any chance of that ive been robbed so many times in this game so thats one of the reason if fired at Cadetbus car and led me say im sorry about that Cadetbus for that you were there at wrong place in a wrong time but you hopfully understand my side of this also...I was defending my self my friend and my hemmet...Hoping that this is enough explaination for this mistake but you guys see that we were defending us.
With a good hope of good ending and me be unbanned of this great server.
Gisli

Why should we unban you ?
Mostly explained up top of this but horrible mistake in all that Cadetbus had to show up in his car in our defensive gunfight we had when we had this rob attempted on us,we thought he was one of them cause he stopped the car on same spot like the robbers.So im sorry for that and hopfully reliefs the ban on me.
best regards.
Gísli

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back