What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Gandalf (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandalf

Dear Admins 

Gandalf has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: gandalf
Your Steam Profile ID: adexxranger
Your GUID or Steam ID: 76561198018586557
Date & Time you was banned:: nearly a month ago (cant remember
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): vacatio
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: i know why i was banned, i was killing players in the greenzone.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: RDM - Random Death Match Definition:

Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)

6A) You are unable to kill anyone in a green zone (Punishment is a ban)

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: Me and my freind Olle-theodor has bin playing on this server for nearly a year. we stopped playing for a while and one day we went on the server because we were bored and we used the money we had farmed up to buy big gun to kill people in kavala.
now i dont have anything to do and i miss the days of roleplaying on your sever
i dont expect you guys to take me back but im asking for another chance.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
So what will stop you just doing it again when you are bored?

As said it was a stupid thing to do and i wont do it again. This time i know how much im gonna reget it afterwards and thus making me not do it again.

@Gandalf

Your going to get one final chance, This is an RP server... i suggest you put the guns down for sometime and RP, If you get banned again then consider it a perm ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back