What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Flaky Jai - 06/27/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flaky Jai

In-game Name
Flaky Jai

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/27/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
ArrogantBread

Reason given for your ban.
VDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
It is because i am the passenger of the vehicle, so i have the responsibility telling him to stop the car. My friend was driving the car and hit the helicopter and i got involved.So, the victim thought we plan to VDM.

Why should we unban you ?
It is because at that moment the helicopter stop at the middle of the road so my friend decided to ram to it. I was trying to tell him to stop but he refused. I just got involved by my friend in this accident. Besides, i enjoy playing in this serious role-play server.I will tell him to read the server rules.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you explain the VDM rule in your own words?

I can not ram to other players or vehicles to disable them randomly without initiation. Also, I can not kill passengers in the vehicles using my car as a weapon and can not create explosion with my car in order to kill them.

If you accidentally VDM someone what would you do? While you answer this make sure you re-read the rules so you are ready to follow them going forward

I should go to the Team Speak and try to find to person who I just VDM'ed and explain what happened . Or, explain to the litigant that i was not VDM in purpose by role-playing. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back