What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Emperos - 03/25/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperos

In-game Name
Emperos

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/25/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Drew

Reason given for your ban.
NLR

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I haven't played in this community for over two years. As a result I made a mistake. I drove my Tempest up the drug dealer in Kavala, at one point two guys pointed their guns at me and asked for the Tempest keys. I ended up getting shot because I didn't gave up my Tempest keys. I then spawned nearby and decided to have a check on the situation ( a few minutes before I got shot I texted the police that two guys tried to rob me), I was wondering if the police finally came and arrested these guys. I forgot about the NLR rule. After two years of not playing in this community I should've read the rules again which I did not. I did not touch my Tempest but I came back in the same area within 15 minutes.

Why should we unban you ?
I'd like to get back into this community again. Two years ago I had a lot of fun roleplaying with my ex crew "Sakramentos". I quit playing Altis Life due university. Lately I find myself having more spare time to spend on Altis Life. As said above, I should've read the rules again before starting on this server after two years.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Quote me the rules you broke and explain them in detail in your own words
(5.1), (5.3)

When I die I lose all my memories after dead, this includes all information that led to my dead, vehicles outside my garage, enemies, robbers etc. The only thing I am able to remember correctly are my friends and gang members. In my scenario I died during a robbery. It is not allowed to enter the same area within 1km for 15 minutes. This is the rule I broke, I also should not have remembered that I texted the cops before I got robbed and killed. And I returned to the same area before the 15 minutes timer had pasted. 

To be honest, I definitely should have known better. A sloppy mistake on my part. I hope that my quality roleplay will be valued higher than this mistake. In the future I will make sure Ill read the rules again whenever I come back from a break to refresh the rules for myself to prevent mistakes like this.

I don't think I need to lecture you about how you need to be familiar with the rules to play here and how you should have known better so instead of that, I am going to unban you. Any further errors would cause you to be banned again so I suggest you take this time to ask staff on teamspeak if there is anything you are unsure about so that we don't have a repeat of this incident.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back