What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - El Pablo - 05/02/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Pablo

In-game Name
Antrax Mayweather

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
05/02/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Junior

Reason given for your ban.
Combat loging

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I know why I was banned. Me and my good buddy Clement Mathieu flew over to the Oil Processor. We saw a Zamak, which we offcourse robbed. They did not comply or value their life at all, so we ended up killing them both. But, when we closed in on them with the helicopter, we saw a Truck Boxer leave. When we finished lockpicking the truck, I had to go to soccer training. I ran away and hid so I didn't ruin anyones RP whilst logging out. When I was finished aborting, my friend tells me that a Truck Boxer just arrived at the Oil Processor. The driver of this Truck Boxer was a bounty hunter. This Bounty Hunter failed to realise that I could not see into the future and know that he was coming. (That is most likely why he posted a report) I had logged out before he arrived. I did not know that the Truck Boxer that left earlier was a Bounty Hunter, and I certainly couldn't have know that he was coming back for me. The people we killed didn't say anything, and neither did the Bounty Hunter when he came back.

Bounty Hunters eyes: Someone initiated on my gang, I can now go catch these thieves!
My eyes: I just killed to people, and after I aborted, this random dude in a truck boxer thinks he had initiated on me.

Summary: We did not know that the Bounty Hunter was a part of the gang of the gang members that we just killed. In our eyes he was just a random dude that wanted to process his Oil. We could in know way know that his dude was affiliated with these people.

Why should we unban you ?
I'm a person that follow every rule, and I have done that for several months. I'm always very carefull, and I make sure that everyone I rob also has a good time. I know how to roleplay whilst also not getting to boring and serious. I was banned for something that in my eyes was perfectly fine. It was just a misunderstanding between the Bounty Hunter and me. I do not think I'm harmfull to the community at all. I have a lot of fun playing on the server for several hours at the time.

Final note: If it's possible, could I please see the evidence the Bounty Hunter had against me?

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, after reviewing his side of the story it seems like a genuine misunderstanding. It just looked a bit odd to rob 2 players off their truck and log off instantly afterwards. 

@Crumble

Thanks for understanding Junior. I know that it looked a bit odd too rob two people then just log off. But I did it because I had to go. Me and my buddy thought that we would just do one last robbery. It took a while to find people to rob, so I was very short on time when we first found someone, we finished it up quickly (As we always do, wink wink), then I ran away and hid so I did not ruin anyones RP, then I logged off.

Our original plan involved taking their trucks, and earning a bit of cash from it. But, we did not have time for that. So, we planned that my friend, Clement should sell the contents of the trucks on his own, while I'm playing Football. However, my friend bailed because the truck boxer came back. He just took off with is helicopter, stored it, and logged off, leaving the trucks behind.

I'm sorry for the inconvience. A little late reply as well because I was asleep when you answered, then I went to school. But now I'm here. 

@Junior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back