What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Dominixxvi - 07/13/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
DominixxVI

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Bratt

Reason given for your ban.
Lockpicking in a greenzone

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I got banned for lockpicking in a greenzone, i don't know how long ago i got banned, so i don't know the reason i decided to do it.

Why should we unban you ?
I decided to return to arma 3 because of the release of Tanoa, all i can remember is the time i played altis life on your server and i enjoyed it, i joined the server saw i got banned. I have been playing on RP servers for to long to do something stuipid like that again. It's been a while so i don't know what i was doing or what happened to me at the time so i can't tell you the reason except from what my ban is saying. Im assuming the ban lasted for over a year already, yet the rules tell me it would "result in a ban" not a permanent one so i find that a bit odd. I would be very grateful if i could recieve a unban, Thank you for your time

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
All bans are permanent until disputed successfully.

In your own words what is a Greenzone?

In your own words what can you do, and what can you not do in a greenzone?

Hello and thank you for the respone

In my own words a greenzone is a safe place (except if someone is trying to kill you and you run into the greenzone ) you can't be killed/robbed, you are not allowed to steal, shoot, or knock out people.

You can RP safely without being killed/robbed. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I suggest you follow the rules going forward as this will be your final chance

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back