What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - djwolf (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

djwolf

Dear Admins 

djwolf has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: djwolf
Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198101383562
Your GUID or Steam ID: 23c26ac9aa308413cb9361166fd5bf30
Date & Time you was banned:: I don't know.
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/575691590862146923/D2734E083D82A7C819225057BD5A18DCC0D8A0D5/
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I'm not too sure as I am very new to this server. The only thing I can come up with is that the last time I was on here I was talking with another player about another server, as I am from america. So we were just talking about that and I guess he might've reported me.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 3E) Breaking RP in Voice
16A) Advertising
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: It was not at all my aim to ruin someone else's roleplay experience. We just got to talking about stuff and I accidentally geared off towards IRL stuff. Before I join the server again, I will take the time to read over the server rules and ensure that I do not break them again. Once again I am very new here and I do apologize for what I have done.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
@djwolf talk about that outside the community or any of our servers

Have you fully read and understand our rules ?

@djwolf talk about that outside the community or any of our servers

Have you fully read and understand our rules ?
Yes, your extremely helpful staff team has helped me to recognize why doing that isn't correct and they've also helped me to understand the vast majority of the general rules that are in place. Thanks in advanced - djwolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back