What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - dizedmoh (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dizedmoh

In-game Name
csgo

Steam ID
dizedmoh

The date of your ban.
12/09/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
mbarn

Reason given for your ban.
vdm

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
my friend failed to land and he crash on helicopter vehucul of this men i was with him on helicopter i didnt do anything ::

Why should we unban you.
i didnt break the rule so plz unaban :/

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
This was definitely not a failed landing. You need to put some effort into this, and tell the truth, or it will be denied.

i was passanger men it was not me men , and my friend he dont know how to driver hellicopter we are new on arma

i understand that i broke the rules at somepoint but i'm really regreting for doing that and i really apology for my stupidity,pelase give me another chance and i promice it wont happen again

You were still going around the island with a VDMer. Why didn't you come to your senses and just ditch him after you seen the guy break rules?

i learned from this mistake and i'm really paying for it,next time i will try to stay away from those guys and i promise it wont happen again, 

Can you explain the VDM rule for us please in your own words.

VDM rules is to do not use your vehicle as weapon in ou out side a combat,because its only a transport method used for transporting purposes,ramming or trying to run someone over is considered as VDM  

I expect you not to play with people that break rules in future!

Unbanned for a final chance 15/12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back