What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un ban Appeal (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

atmiz57

Basically it was dumb what i did and careless but i spoke in side chat. Two cars blew up beside me and i exclaimed in chat forgetting i was still in the side chat channel which resulted in me being banned.

I know that it's against the rules but I've seen countless other people speak in side chat without getting banned. It doesn't justify what i did and it was careless i know but what i'm asking for is another chance.

What was your in-game name, it's not often a ban is issued for speaking in side chat, unless the person in question is talking for a fair period of time.

I spoke on side chat for 5seconds. and told my friend the TS he forgot in direct channel cuzz i didnt want to open steam.. And 1min after im banned for advertising...

For some reason I think I banned you for something else other than speaking in side. Ill check my recordings when I get home today.

Couldnt find anything. If you still require to be unbanned please open a new thread linking this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back