What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - DeFrag - 07/17/2017 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeFrag

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
In-game Name
DeFrag

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/08/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Drew

Reason given for your ban.
Mass RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for Mass RDM'ing.

Why should we unban you ?
I believe I should be unbanned as a lot of time has passed since I made the silly mistake of mass RDM'ing. I was given the opportunity to play again but then took a break from gaming as a whole and focused on more important things such as work and relationships outside of gaming, a friend of mine was banned for the same reason and he encouraged me to follow in his footsteps, very stupid I know however at the time I didn't see myself returning and followed through with it. Do I think I should be unbanned based on what I've done? No of course not, it's stupid, immature and pathetic to be honest as there's plenty of other games/servers that give you the opportunity to kill everything you look at.

Over 6 months has passed since I last played Arma and to be able to play with some old friends that I met on this server would be a great opportunity in itself, I've been a part of other roleplaying communities in the past (None in the past 6-12 months) and I do believe that this one is the best in terms of quality of RP and the community that's been built. I've got to a stage now where i'm comfortable where I'm at in the real world and am just looking for something to do in my spare time when i'm not working or with the Mrs and thought this would be a great place to start.

DeFrag..

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

It seems you`ve already been banned twice already for Rdming, now this is the 3rd strike with the same issue. 

Reading your side of the story, sorry but I have no trust in you playing here again and obeying our inplaced rules. They are their for a reason, and if you can`t respect the most simplest rules of all then you have no place around here.

Wish you all the best elsewhere...

UNBAN DENIED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back