What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Davroar (Not banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davroar

In-game Name
Davroar

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
01/02/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
thesoldier

Reason given for your ban.
No Microphone

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
Because I had my microphone for limited use. It is 5AM here, I havent been able to sleep so I decided to play some ALUK. I have my mic connected and working, I just wasnt able to use it too often and have to whisper most of the times. The admin didn't really accepted this I guess and just banned me for not having a mic. While I actually spoke in RP, it just wasn't as loud as most other people talk, but I had a reason.

Why should we unban you.

Quality roleplay can only be achieved with a microphone so anyone caught on our servers using direct chat to type or RP will be warned/kicked and if they come back and proceed to not use a microphone then will be issued a ban (Punishment kick/ban) ----> I didn't get a warning, I got a ban straight away.

I used my mic, but I typed sometimes too, I just cant make up great stories when I have to be quiet in the house, So i mixed typing with speaking. I litterally ALWAYS use my microphone and I know ALL the rules, it's just frustrating if the situation gets a little odd, I try something else to fix that by typing for once instead, and I get a ban straight away...

Just a warning wouldve been enough. I was online for max an hour or 2, if it was really bugging him, he shouldve told me, I would log out and do some other game instead, I would understand it.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello you were just kicked not banned. For some reason my you may appeal your ban at altislife.co.uk thing messed up and posted. No ban was processed.

If you cant use your microphone after a certain time, don't play cause it can ruin others roleplay experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back